Monday, November 29, 2010

Dammit ...

Sunday 28/11

Stress ... stresss ... stress .... stress .... stress ....
Ahh , lol ... Got practice and practice .... I can't take it , gonna burst anytime ...
almost died , went i saw the schedule , but i act cool ... :D heheh
lol , I seriously don't know why i put my name in the modern dance lol ...
Gonna perform @ church on DEC 25 TH
Firstly, I thought it was something to do with music like singing and stuffs ...
hahaha XD ...until i realise now it was a dance lol ... blurr ....
Seriously, I can't dance ... Like a stick , that can't move .... People gonna laugh at me like a clown !!!
Omg ... sesated , Hoping that i can cope in the dance ... Lol , can't think properly ... All in my mid right now is dance dance dance :) aiya ... I can't do anything ... right now , I need more confident to move on .. yeah , I can do this ... MAke history :DD

God help me , Amen ....

No comments: