Monday, November 22, 2010

A song for someone :D oh

oh yeah ... I am free now , from everything ... the most important thing is SCHOOL ...
Yesh ... so i am still thinking what to do !! at home ... . maybe study for next year SPM ? in my dreams ... well , watch movies ?? nahh , thats old ... bad for my eyes too :D .. just wasted my money ... watching some stupid movies in cinema .. Seriously , some movies are not worth to watch in cinema lol ... I rather watch it at home .. get a pirated CD , if is like shit the movie ... then bye bye :D live with the rats ....

Erm .. yeah ! i have decided .. to make more videos for my friends ... More videos on ?? what ??h aha , anything ... perhaps a song , beatbox or a random shoutout !! As you can see , My friend and I did a beatbox jam video ... You'all shall check it out ... haha , cool :)

I'm just too bored , have to do something before I eventually kill myself ....
Now, just hoping that my friends are all free ... and we are ready to rock and roll !!
Oh yeah , before i forget .. i wanna dedicate 1 special song to someone ...
M gonna sing it .. just wait for the vids to come haha ... lol
Although , we are just friends .. but still wanna dedicate this songs to you ... Hope you will enjoy it !! :) lol , Yeah .. that someone is a girl .. so guys don't think i am gay :P, or something .. because you guys are just unpredictable and scarrrryy sometimes .... hehehe

Its a lovely song by Yellow Card ...
Yeah , its quite old ... that song ( only one was released on May , 2007 )
wow, its already 4 years ... and its still in my head .. haha , could't believe it !!
Hahaha ...

The reason I love this song so much because of its music and lyrics ....
Very Meaningful ... Know what i mean >? yeah ... Its an emo song ... I love emo and of course dupstep songs ... !!!

Emo songs rock the world !! makes me wanna cry ... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XNOKqLEXQg

<3 < 3 < 3

haha ... chaw !! muahaha

No comments: