Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Specs.

Yay .. finally !!!

After so long , I've been asking my parents to get a new specs. for me because its already very old .. ( 2 years ) LOL ... even you can see the colour is fading too ... haha XD

It won't happen ... if I din't go for a holiday in Kuantan ...
After helping 2 days in church ( vbs ) , My Family and I went to Kuantan .. for holiday .. 3 days 2 nights ... lol , Although , i want to stay in full , which is 5 days and help in church ... but i can say its worth it ... I got my new specs and contacts .

Let me tell you my story ....

Well , I went to Bukit Gambang RESORT , stayed there too ....
I got to say that the resort is not bad because they provide many facilities , like outdoor teambuilding , sports games , waterpark ... etc.

I was seriously bored that time when we first arrived ... waited 30 mins to check in... lol , someore need to take number !!! what u think ... bank is it ?? LOL .... pissed off , and my granny was just nagging ... omg , can you believe it ? From the car till the hotel ... LMAO , arr ..... just forget it :D

After Checking in .... we take pictures and rested for a while ...
Then , We decided to go to the waterpark .... located in the hotel ....
I must say ... it is not big like Sunway Lagoon , but its fun :D

LOL , okay ... So , I went down to the wave pool
haha .... bear forgot to take off his specs .....
But when i went in that time , it was nothing .. no wave , i thought it would be safe ...
Out of the blue , I heard a loud sound 'Poooonnnnn' from the back ....
Few seconds later , i realised ... there's wave and its getting stronger by seconds ... arrrr
lol , My mind was like oh .. no , what is gonna happen to my specs.?
Please no !!!! Hoping that i won't lost my specs ....
But it did .... muahaha , kinda sad that time .... because i can't see anything
My mum quickly rush to the town .. and get a contacts lense ... WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn ... for the first time , it's like so hard for me to put on the contacts ...
Need to practice everyday .. not easy .... takes time ...
haixxx ....
But now , i can put in easily ... haha , funny thing is I had a hard time taking out ...
Lmao ...

So , i just so sad ... that everything have to come to an end
Reached Klang , and my dad took me to the specs. shop
HURAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ...........

I guess thats all ... for my story ...
I'm sorry blog ... that i din't post anything ... for a month ...

Guys , if you'all wanna get a new specs . and your parents ignored ...
Well , just follow my idea ... and plan
Surely , you can get...
Guarrenntedddddddddddd

Thank you ..
- wave
- God

haha , chawz people

Take Care , Bear signing off .

:DDD

No comments: