Saturday, August 7, 2010

Music ... DBSK :)

woah... long day .. Dint get a chance to online, only by phone

But I want to surf the net by using a computer !!! LOL
Been Busy with activities and stuffs....
Yeah ! Now that I am free with all that...

- Relax Time -

Listening to DBSK and SNSD music , faceboking and rolling a cigarette
haha, I was joking bout the cigarette.. lol xD...

hmm, I got to say that the DBSK music is not bad
In Fact, I really like it lol...
No wonder so many people like them, lol...
Even my dad like it...
Erm, mum ? noo... lol

Downloaded tons of songs of them yesterday...
waited for a long time argh !!!
Thanks to DEBBIE YAP for the list of songs...
Really appreciate it :)

Yeah ! Now there are 10 songs of them now in my phone ... The rest i will put it tommorow lolx
hehe :)


- On and On
- Loving You
- Ballons
- Proud
- Miroctic
- Stand By You
- Forever Love
- Why I have Fallen For you
- White Lie
- Unforgetable

The best song of all for me is Proud...
Love the starting Music + lyrics !!! :)

Yeahh ! :)

Just wanna say Thanks again, DEBBIE :) wakakakakak....

Chaw...
Enjoying music !!! xD....




3 comments:

-DebYa- said...

haha~ your most welcome~

-DebYa- said...

ehh.. out of all those ... number one to the 3rd song ~

Joel said...

haha ... yeah ! nice... Prouddddddddd