Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bad Luck !

This week is a bad luck for me... Seriously, got damn pissed today @ school
My phone got RAMPAS ! everyone in school hates to hear that word ... lol
It wont happen if I dint give my phone to my friend, he is like so stupid... Dunoo how to hide the phone !!! My God... Even I played game and Listen to Music also did not get caught.. but this guy is a SMART ALEXX !! Haixx, The story satrted like this...

I gave my fucking phone to him because he said he wanna msg his gf ! wtf... So, he msg halfway... then teacher saw he using it !!! Then... JACKPOTTTTT !!!! lol...

Had to bring my parents next week to take my precious phone... Got 30 minutes scolding from my mum... later, Its my dad's turn... lol !!!

DIEEEEE !

Argh... I dunno what to do now.... Cant call now or msg !! and the most important thing is Music....Cant live without Music !! FUCKKK....... Haixx, only can remember a few contacts ... Xd...

Got to get a new simcard temporary... Or not I'll rott and Die

Lollll !!!!

Chaw..

3 comments:

-DebYa- said...

gou li... no worries.. x) wish your phone miss you and secretly run back to you .. LMAO

Joel said...

HAHA ... I'll be suprised if the headmaster knock on my house door lol :p ... xD

Joel said...

Haha Yeah ... :) Seriously. without phone, i feel so different, like got nothing to do ad... lolz