Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Learn Mandarin

Thats it... i am sick of it !!! Argh !! Why ?? I wish that i can speak mandarin right now, communicating with others .. ! But i can't... :( Still learning , with my brother's help ! Thanks Ya... Haixx.. Mandarin is a very important language ! So I wanna take it serious now and start learning !

Let me tell you my story...

Went to saloon, just now... Near my house ! Bout 8, i guess . I have no idea what are they talking bout, could not understand mandarin lol ! Only a bit..... zzz
The girl asked me bout something, no idea what she asked ! I just nod my head like a Sohai ! lol.. Damn embarrasing x(

This is not the first time lol.. It happens many times already ! In fact , it also happen in the restaurant ! The chinese one lolx... Thats y i dun offen go to chinese restaurant , I will always go to western or indian lol... Although, I love chinese Cuisine .. I'll be happy to eat my grannie's cooking ! :D ! Enough ad...

Yummm !!! Yummy ...

Woo Hoo !

Chaw Outside :)

2 comments:

-DebYa- said...

you brother know.. why you don't know one?????
hahah~learn slowly la... i CONFIRM you'll improve!!

Joel said...

haha thanks ya ! :) learning but very slow e.. jealous of u ! Can speak so many languages !