Thursday, September 2, 2010

Owh yeah ! Yes.. Baby ! I miss you so much ! Din touch you for so long ! And play with you .. Lol, sounds not rite ? Lol.. Its my phone ! Haha :) finally i got my phone bk frm the principal ! Woo hoo.. seriously, without phone , i feel my pocket is damn light. And empty ! Like i got no life anymore but stil theres advantages , I CAN STUDY HAHAHAHA !

Birthday... Merdeka
For my wonderful bday , i celebrated with my one groups of frens in Jj ! Lazy to type out da name.. Lol, i admit that it was kinda fun , rather than watching the stupid idiot box ! We went karaoke first , early in the morning .. Bout 10 , then had our lunch @ sakei sushi .. Holy shyt, it was delicious like tut.. To be honest , that was my 1st to japanese food ! Haha .. I know its lame .. Lol :) erm, almost vomited after eating the raw salmon.. Wtf ! Yucks.. ! Lols

Just wanna thank them again for the awesome hoodie lols, thanks ! :)

School..
Arr.. Fuhh, holy shit ! Got beat up like dog lol.. Nice bday bash ! .Damn pain ..

Got to practice my beatbox and sing some emo song nw.. So, bye guys !

Chaw :)

No comments: