Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School + Puppy ...

Hey .. guys ! Its been a month that I havent Update my blog ... Its not that I am not free , I am totally free at home .. doing nothing at home ! wasting my time on the tv and phone , since my parents decided to put p/w on my laptob and computer ... LAME !! I can use only on the weekends ! FML .. lol , seriously ... someone kill me please !

-School -

Let me happen what happen in school today .. something interesting :D
Today , There are many puppies in my school .. mostly , are females ! lol ..
So I decided to adopt it , and take it home !!
Havent give her a name yet .. seriously , I've got no idea what to name her !
So , HELP ME !!!! give me a nice name :))

Erm , Was so happy .. Until I came home , got scolding from my parents ! WTF ... nagg nagg naggggg !!!
My parents said they wanna get rid of the puppy .. I seriously don't know what to do now .. Run away with the Dog ?? owh. . bad idea ! lol , mybe it work ....

But Still , I wanna show u guys some pictures of the puppy :)

It will be up here ^^^^ :D


3 comments:

-DebYa- said...

glad that you finally updated your blog! =)
hahaha... p/w? wow.. and yet no use =P
huh? then how??!! hows the puppy now?

Joel said...

haha .. yeah , finally XD !! they so bad .. put pw :) hmm , the puppy ! my dad gave it away, sad :(

Joanna Thinn Mar said...

Goodness!! Actually, I can relate with you. Before my cousins migrated to Johor, their female dog gave birth to a litter and they had to take all of them there and in the end only 2 survived. We actually thought of getting one of them, then of course, my mum said "NO!" Who did your dad gave the puppy to??