Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm back xD

Arr....after 1 years of inactivity, i finally found my have back to my blogspot !!!

So, just wanna tell you that school life sucks, i know there are many sweet memoriable thins to remember but still , its still school ! My school sucks .... arr, wanna change school so badly :))

Today, my English teacher came in the class and said take out your english exercise book,In my mind..i was like shyt....i din bring any of my english books !!! They have already change the class timetable.....and I dint knew it becuz i was absent for the past few days ( sick )

Teacher came to me and said

where are your books ? and I replied Sry, I din bring

And after that I was so suprised that she asked me to do 50 push up !!!!!!!!

WHATTTT HTEEEEE THEEE

:(



2 comments:

-DebYa- said...

one year? i saw your last post was in 2008.. 2 years le xD~
you seriously do 50 push up ? pheww.. xD~

Joel said...

huh? 2 years ?? lol...so long meh i din use blog lolz...i aso dun realsie xD !!! ERM, haha yeah, sad got to do 50 push up (stupid teacher )...